In light of recent events in our nation, it is our responsibility to focus on preparedness – including workplace safety. With this is mind, we are pleased to present Workplace Safety/
This training is provided by the Wyoming Highway Patrol and the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security and is imperative for both Wyoming’s employees and employers. You and your co-workers will benefit greatly from this training. This training opportunity is open to both public and private sector organizations.
The training is approximately 3 ½ hours long and will cover the following topics:
- Brief history of work place violence,
- Terminology used,
- Law enforcement response versus expectations,
- Active shooter profile,
- Course of action – What should you do?
- Following your intuition,
- Know your surroundings,
- Emergency Action Plans, and
- Much more potentially lifesaving information.